Severin Birkmann studied at the Universities of Würzburg and Speyer and worked as a research assistant at the University of Würzburg under Professor Dr Hahn. He qualified as a lawyer in 1991 and, since then, has been working as a certified specialist lawyer for administrative law with Thümmel Schütze.
Severin Birkmann advises and represents domestic and international enterprises and investors on all aspects of property transactions regarding direct and indirect real estate investments. This includes the purchase and sale of real estate and real estate portfolios, as well as their development (project development) and management. He supports his clients regarding project implementation in public and private construction law.
+49 (0)711 1667 159
Main areas of activity
- Real Estate
- High-volume real estate transactions (housing stock of insurances)
- Conversion of downtown areas in Tübingen, Offenburg and Darmstadt among others
- GEWA Tower, Fellbach (Schwalbenlandtower)
- Lincoln Areal, Darmstadt
- Residential Park “Am Ebenberg”, Landau
- Kellerwirt, Wildschönau (A)
- Schafweide, Mannheim
- German Bar Association
- Working Group Construction Law, German Bar Association
- The German society for construction law
- IWS real estate industry Stuttgart eV