Dr. Anastasia Burkhardt
Anastasia Burkhardt studied at the University of Göttingen and Paris II. She worked as a research assistant for the professorship of civil, commercial and corporate law at the University of Frankfurt (Oder) and received a doctor’s degree in LLC law. She has been practising law with Thümmel Schütze since 2008.
Her areas of expertise lie in corporate & commercial law. She advises domestic and foreign enterprises on corporate and contractual issues, and she supports the purchase of enterprises from the planning stages of the transaction to legal due diligence and contractual implementation. She advises on contract design with regard to supply relationships, issues in restructuring under the German Transformation Act, and the liability of managing directors. Anastasia Burkhardt conducts contractual negotiations with customers and suppliers and executes disputes both before and out of court.
Her sector focus lies on internationally active companies and business groups in industrial production.
German, English, French, Russian
+49 (0)711 1667 115
Main areas of activity
- Worldwide Conflict Resolution
- Corporate & Commercial
- Transformation Law
- Company Purchase
- Contract Design
- Numerous company purchases and restructurings
- Long-term supervision of domestic and international enterprises as a central contact for issues regarding the German law
- Examination and arrangement of multilingual contracts
- Association of German–Russian lawyers
- Russian Desk: A team of professionals who advise Russian and German clients on issues regarding Russia
- Risikobezogener Gläubigerschutz im Recht der GmbH – Vorschläge zur Vermögensbindung und Gesellschafterhaftung de lege ferenda, Duncker & Humblot, 2009
- Prüfe dein Wissen Gesellschaftsrecht, 7. Auflage 2007 (Mitwirkung im Rahmen der Lehrstuhltätigkeit bei Prof. Dr. Kaspar Frey)
- Neue Haftungsrisiken für Vorstände und Aufsichtsräte aus § 57 Abs. 1 AktG und § 92 Abs. 2 S. 3 AktG in der Neufassung des MoMiG, AG 2009, 885 ff, (gemeinsam mit Prof. Dr. Roderich C. Thümmel)