Katrin Etteldorf studied at the University of Augsburg. After she was admitted to the bar in 2004, she started her work with Thümmel Schütze in 2017.
Katrin Etteldorf specialises in labour law, banking and financial market law, and asset management law. She also has many years of experience in construction and architectural law.
Katrin Etteldorf’s clients include employers, mid-sized enterprises in particular, as well as executive managers. Katrin Etteldorf advises on the strategic conduct of negotiations and process management as well as on the arrangement and implementation of entrepreneurial ideas. If necessary, she tutors executives and HR managers through in-house training. Furthermore, she represents credit institutes, financial services and leasing companies.
German, English, French
+49 (0)351 499 1412
Main areas of activity
- Banking & Finance
- Certified specialist in labour law
- Certified specialist in banking and capital market law
- Certified specialist in construction and architectural law
- Before working with Thümmel Schütze, Katrin Etteldorf acted as head of division in a supra-local partnership for more than 13 years.
- Board of certified specialists for banking and capital market law of the Bar Association of Saxony
- Association of German Labour Lawyers (VDAA)
- Working Group Banking and Capital Market Law, German Bar Association
- Association of German Lawyers for Construction, Rental and Real Estate Law (VBMI)