Dr. Christina Mitsch
Christina Mitsch studied at the Universities of Munich and Würzburg. She has been practising law with Thümmel Schütze since 1990. She regularly holds lectures, for example, at the University of Berlin.
Christina Mitsch advises and represents enterprises and general managers, as well as leading employees in all matters regarding labour and service contracts.
She specialises in the areas of personnel leasing, company pension and occupational safety. She advises on the arrangement and termination of labour and service contracts with employers, executive managers and directors, including business secrets and non-compete obligations. A further core of her practice lies in data protection law, especially employee data protection.
+49 (0)30 887 1700
Main areas of activity
- Corporate & Commercial
- Employment Law
- Service Contract Law
- Employee Leasing
- Company Pension Plan
- Data Protection
- Certified specialist lawyer for labour law
- Certified as operational data protection officers (GDDCert. EU)
- Regional manager of the Association of German labour lawyers (VDAA)
- German Association for Data Protection and Data Security (GDD)
- Working Group Labour Law, German Bar Association
- German Association of Labour Courts
- Berlin Circle of Friends and Sponsors of Labour Law
- Legal Society Berlin