Christian Raiser studied at the University of Tübingen and worked there as a research assistant (under the professorship of Prof. Dr Karl-Hermann Kästner). He has been practising law with Thümmel Schütze since 2015, 2016 and 2017 at the Singapore Office. Christian Raiser is admitted as a registered foreign lawyer in Singapore.
His main area of expertise is property transactions, which encompass legal due diligence, contractual negotiations, and closing. Additionally, he advises on all matters of property law, especially on the arrangement and negotiation of commercial rental and service contracts, representing his clients before authorities and the courts.
+49 (0)711 1667 173
Main areas of activity
- Real Estate
- Property transactions in commercial and residential sector
- Rental of office and commercial enterprise, including support on construction and revitalising procedures
- Project development (including urban development and global sale with building obligations)
- Cross-border investments and joint ventures
- Supervisory board in real estate industry
- German Bar Association
- Länderreport Malaysia zusammen mit Dr. Thomas R. Klötzel, RIW 2017, 355-359
- Die Gewerbemiete in der Corona-Pandemie – Urteile und Mietrechtsänderung Haufe.de-News 12/2020, haufe.de
- Die Gewerbemiete in der Corona-Pandemie Stuttgarter Zeitung/Nachrichten, ius-Beilage, Herbst 2020, S. 18
- Länderreport Malaysia zusammen mit Dr. Thomas R. Klötzel, RIW 2016, S. 286 ff
- Singapur: Das Beste aus zwei Welten Der Wirtschaftsführer 2015 – 2016, S. 43 ff.